Nokia

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Nokia » Снятие кода блокировки в телефонах и смартфонах No » в телефонах и смартфонах No

в телефонах и смартфонах No

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

similar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitch

no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitch

used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitch

used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitch

the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitchsimilar problem: no contacts. contacts of the selected memory are not available. there were about 200 contacts. they all disappeared, but nonetheless, the numbers are determined when someone calls or writes. I used the advice from navai, but not all contacts were copied, but only a part, namely 75 contacts .. can anyone tell me something else? it's really a shame to lose all numbers due to such a glitch

Вы здесь » Nokia » Снятие кода блокировки в телефонах и смартфонах No » в телефонах и смартфонах No

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно